Why does the ending inventory value in my Income Tax Report not match my Inventory Summary report?
Posted by Jeff Shafe on 23 March 2006 06:35 PM
Full-Inventory Edition only
The Ending Inventory value on the second page of the Income Tax Report cam be different than the Value shown in the Inventory Summary displays and reports depending on the options you have selected. To compare these two numbers, please make sure that you select the following Inventory Options when creating the Inventory Summary display or report:
- "Include items that exceed their Min Qty"
- "Include items that are at their Min Qty"
- "Include items that are below their Min Qty"
' "Include zero-quantity items"
- "Include backlogged items"
- "Include inactive products"
- "Impose Current Time Period"
- "Ignore Borrows and Loans"
The value shown in an Inventory Summary display or report should match the Ending Inventory value in the Income Tax Report when these options are selected.